Gravity Forms Review
Contact Forms from Gravity Forms primarily for wordpress users are the premium quality. Contact pages both in form of Multi-Page and Form Editor. Building complex and powerful contact forms is the easiest way if you can use Gravity Forms Plugin. Gravity Forms Review makes your life easier in getting advanced forms for all your wordpress websites. Go through the information below in Gravity Forms Review.
Gravity Form Highlights:
1. New Drag and Drop Field Placement
2. Updated Version Now 1.9
3. More Advanced Field Options
4. New Save and Continue Forms
5. Easily integrate with other web applications and online services
Gravity Forms Latest Version 1.9 Features:
First of all you can download this version 1.9 from the download page in Gravity Forms. Its available for both New and Existing users. Automatic updates will be available from v 1.9.1 onwards and for now you can do it in manual.
- Save and Continue
- Place Holders
- Name Field Enhancements
- Address Field Enhancements
- Form Editor Drag n Drop
- Address Field Linking
- Sub Label Control
- New Form Settings
- Field Settings Enhancements
- Form Import/Export Overhaul
- Background Automatic Updates
- Consolidated Updates
WordPress Integration: Gravity Forms built in such a way to integrated with wordpress, designed as wordpress plugin. So when you compare with other hosted services it always stands out as winner.
Gravity Forms Features:
- Form Builder – Form editor will help you out in quickly build wordpress forms. Easily embed those forms to website using in-built tools. You just need to configure options in selected fields.
- Multi-Page Forms – Page break field is an advanced option which makes form break up into multiple pages. Users can straight away find out the process flow with the help of Progress Bar.
- Form Settings – Title, Description, Confirmation Message and Settings configuration can be done.
- Limit Entries – Configure limited number of requests and display a message once limit reached. It will help you when new offers and contest are in place.
- Advanced Fields – Where standard fields fails to impress then comes Advanced Fields fulfilling requirements. Mainly collecting names, address, email, phone numbers and other valid information.
- Schedule Forms – Can set Start and End dates and also display message once the form expires.
- Standard Fields – All major form fields like drop downs, text fields, radio buttons, paragraph fields are available.
- Post Fields – Build forms easily which will help in creating wordpress posts on site. Suitable for directory listing and user generated content.
- Pricing Fields – Pricing Specific fields can be created using order forms, which will give users more selection options.
Gravity Forms Demo:
Gravity Forms Add-Ons:
Hope our Gravity Forms Review detailed the information you are searching. This article will be updated continuously based on the Gravity Forms Plugin News.