We attach great importance to your privacy. We have a few basic principles at WPTag that we follow:
• Unless we really need it, we don’t ask you for personal information. (For no apparent reason, we cannot stand services asking you for things like your gender or income level.)
• Except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights, we do not share your personal information with anyone.
• Unless required for the ongoing operation of our site, we do not store personal information on our servers.
What information do we collect?
When you register on our website, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or comment on the website, we collect information from you. You may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or website URL when you register on our site as appropriate. However, you may visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• Customize your experience: (your information helps us respond better to your individual needs)
• To improve our website: (we constantly strive to improve the information and feedback we receive from you on our website offerings)
• Improving customer service: (your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively)
• To send regular emails: you may use your email address to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
When you enter, submit, or access your personal information, we implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to the hard drive of your computer via your web browser (if you permit) enabling websites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and retain certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personal identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, as long as those parties agree to maintain confidentiality with this information. We may also release your information if we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or other rights, property, or security. However, for marketing, advertising, or other uses, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties.
Third party links
Occasionally, we may include or offer products or services from third parties on our website at our discretion. There are separate and independent privacy policies for these third party sites. Therefore, for the content and activities of these linked sites, we have no responsibility or liability. However, we seek to protect our site’s integrity and welcome any feedback on these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section at https:/www.wptag.com to find out how to use our website, disclaimers and limitations of liability.
This policy was last modified on 05/05/2019